198 Miles

Friday, January 29

Is 1 p.m. still considered morning? I feel like it is.

The physical and the sentimental rarely align, i feel.
what i mean is that i am happy today, excited for tonight, but my throat feels like a slept with my mouth open all night. and my head hurts. and food sounds like everything i never want to talk about, let alone eat. and i ran out of the ginger tea i took from home (sorry mom, you know that no one drinks that stuff anyways)
all of these things are negative for the physical me. but the cognitive me is just happy. nice and simple.
if only a girl like me could complain once about something and get it over with.
i would like to be done with talking about how sick i feel today.
just today,
thats my goal. no more effusive complaints on everything going wrong with my body. im kind of afraid to take this on.
okay friends, here goes.


T-show tonight!

No comments: