198 Miles

Saturday, March 12

More posts after finals, I promise.

Twas a good night.

candle light-like voices in a cafe on the Ave. Spending time with people who are real and are really my friends. There is a weight to friendship that can go unrealized. I circle and settle. I struggle to finish my papers on the state of society in Emerson's Self-Reliance. But than I do; and make the people around me listen to a hundred Emersonian references I manage to make at any given moment.
Breakfast at midnight is always a good idea.
Don't regret the way the hashbrowns make you feel later.
Jump into Greenlake if you get the chance. I promise I will.
Clark and Lucas and I play music on the balcony. And for our friends. However flat my french horn sounds, it still was a right thing. a good thing.

Twas a good night.

No comments: