198 Miles

Monday, January 31

On this day, the eve of my birthday month, 2011.

The title is a bit narcissistic, I admit. But so am I. And so is she.

However, I am moved to blog right now for two reasons. In one hour it will be february, always a notorious month for me and most others. the second is that by blogging  now I push my post count for the month of January up to I think 10, the most I have ever published in one month before.

yay me.

I might get a youtube account in honor of this occasion. Or maybe start a twitter profile. Or even upload to vimeo.

But lets be honest, shall we? None of that is going to happen. I'll probably just make myself another round of peppermint tea and continue correcting personal essays from my colleagues in the creative writing workshop that I'm in this quarter. Which is what I should be doing now, but I'll leave the Oxford commas and syntax schisms for another month. Like the month of February.

This weekend in pictures:

... Not even this weekend. More like three hours in pictures:

(Because lets be honest: every hour I spend in real life necessitates three times that many pictures taken for fake life. I should fill the internet's data space by 2040. like, tag me.)



No comments: