198 Miles

Thursday, May 13

Dear God

I am sorry.
My will power is very small.
For something so invisible it weighs very much.
If only I could see it, cup it in my hands like the water from the faucet in the early mornings. Then I would remember not to forget about the important things.

What does the will feel like?


I need your help, and by prayer and petition I'm begging to be shown how. So I can grope up the little wilting will and sling it through the air, faithful it will be caught up in Your waiting presence. Soaked up, maybe. Like water effused through the skin in the early mornings. Without You I think I would feel it rain back down in pieces.

But most importantly I am not without You. And what falls back down is not a shattered will but a restored faith, a peace of God that transcends all understanding.
Oh Aryeh;
"Man needs to make the first move, even if it is the size of the eye of a needle."

No comments: