198 Miles

Thursday, May 20

It's interesting, the things people choose to part with.

I'm going home this weekend, and since it is three weeks before the end of classes (and the start of summer!) I am taking home the things I brought to Seattle to keep me company over this past year. As a rule, this includes a lot of books. A girl like me finds friends in the other people's words.
However there are a few literatures that I just cant send away on early summer vacation. They will stay with me in the rainy city, until the second week of June when summer waits no longer.
Here are the books I coudn't separate from.. I thought it was truth telling:

Lonesome Dove
Bach Jonathan Livingston Seagull
All the Pretty Horses
The Prophet
Life After God
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek
The Bible
Ishmael
The Poetry of Robert Frost
Selected Poems of Yeats
and lastly..
Food Rules ( Thanks Madi Becker)

1 comment:

Megan Wantz said...

Lets start a book club for summer. We can compile a list of books we both want to read and then discuss them together.