198 Miles

Monday, February 1

Moats and Boats and Waterfalls

a number of reasons allowed this weekend to be really great.
I will disclose a few:

  • spu has been spotted starting to plant flowers, and daffodil buds are coming up. yes.
  • the Fellowship has almost reached its close, probably another two hours left. it has been great journeying with you, friends, but we must reach the end of all things at some point, like maybe this thursday night?
  • re-started Annie Dillard's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek. the imagery blows my mind. I plan to finish it this time.
  • spent time with new people
  • compline was short but beautiful
  • Brittany and I danced in my room and sorted clothes. so my closet is breathing a little easier now. and here is something she showed me- me quierelo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cy3hMbl1W8
someday I want to sing about love like this.

No comments: